Division of Aging Bus Driver
CITY OF LAKEWOOD JOB OPENING
Human Services Department – Division of Aging
PART TIME UP TO 28 HOURS PER WEEK
The City of Lakewood is currently accepting applications for a part-time Bus Driver to assist in transportation needs for the City of Lakewood Office on Aging. This position will drive City vehicles and transport clients in a safe and responsible manner.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- MUST be at least 21 years of age.
- A valid CDL Class C with Passenger endorsement and less than 8 points is required.
- May be required to participate in testing at the discretion of the City.
- Must satisfactorily complete a police background investigation with fingerprinting and drug screening
This position requires flexibility of scheduling up to 28 hours per week any hours between 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. M-F; may occasionally include some evenings.
Interested applicants should apply online by clicking here or download and complete a job application and either email to email@example.com or mail to the City of Lakewood, Office of Human Resources, 12650 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, OH 44107.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
The City of Lakewood is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Most Popular Pages
- Patrol Officer Exam
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Small Business Relief Program
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Cove Church Redevelopment