H2O Summer Service Camp FAQs
Where is Summer Service Camp located? The camp day begins and ends in the Cafetorium at Garfield Middle School. Campers can enter through the “flagpole door” on the south west corner of the building, facing Detroit.
What are Summer Service Camp hours? Campers may arrive at 9:45 am. The camp day starts promptly at 10:00 am and is dismissed at 3:00 pm. On the last day of the session, dismissal time is 2:00 pm.
Who can apply to Summer Service Camp? The application process is open to youth who are residents of Lakewood, regardless of where they attend school. Students who will be in 7th, 8th, or 9th grade in the fall may apply.
How does registration work? H2O accepts applications from April 1st-April 30th. We draw applications randomly and assign campers sessions based on indicated preference. If a name is drawn toward the end of the lottery process, we may need to assign second or third choice of session. If registration fills, we maintain a waiting list. It is often the case that spots open up throughout the summer.
We will mail letters confirming enrollment and session assignment in early May.
Is financial assistance available for camp registration? Yes, please call Emmie Hutchison at (216)529-6045 for more information.
**The registration process applies for the summer of 2020. **
- Mayor George Issues Statement On The Recently Released County Property Valuations October 14, 2021
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Sunday, October 31st October 05, 2021
- Firefighter/Paramedics Petty, Helbig, and Starcovic are the three newest members to join the Lakewood Fire Department October 04, 2021
Most Popular Pages
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development