44th Annual Lakewood Arts Festival To Be Held August 7thAugust 03, 2021
The 44th Annual Lakewood Arts Festival will take place on Saturday, August 7, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Detroit Avenue between Arthur and Belle Avenues. This year’s festival is a juried exhibition of all media in fine arts and crafts and will feature over 100 artists from across the country and over 20 additional booths operated by various not-for-profit organizations and offering food, beverages, products and activities for children. In addition, live music will be performed throughout the day at City Center Park, located at Cook and Detroit Avenues and in front of the Lakewood Public Library.
Detroit Avenue in downtown Lakewood will be closed to traffic between 5:30 AM and 9:00 PM along Detroit Avenue between Arthur and Belle Avenues. In addition, Warren Road will be closed to through traffic at Detroit Avenue. Motorists are advised to use Belle Avenue as an alternate route.
The festival will take place rain or shine and there is no admission fee.
For more information, visits http://lakewoodartsfest.org/.
- City of Lakewood Dedicates American Rescue Plan Act Dollars to Public Safety Initiatives May 23, 2022
- Lakewood Conducting Exam for Entry Level Police Officer Positions May 19, 2022
- Atlas Masonry Along with Owner and Foreman Indicted on Charges for Lakewood Marine Towers West Parking Garage Collapse May 18, 2022
Most Popular Pages
- Downtown Development
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Andrews/Gladys Project
- Lakewood Magazine
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Snow Reminders
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Food Trucks
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Interceptor Tunnel Rehabilitation Project