ADA Task Force
Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Transition Plan Task Force was established in 2020 to create a framework for the establishment an ADA Transition Plan for the City of Lakewood. Lakewood is required by law is to have an ADA Transition Plan in place for the upgrade and compliance of city properties and facilities including but not limited to buildings, signage, website, sidewalks, curbs, crosswalks and pedestrian signals.
The ADA Transition Plan Task Force shall be composed of seven members, three of whom shall be appointed by City Council and four of whom shall be appointed by the Mayor. The appointees shall have no formal term and may select a chairperson from among them. Council may appoint a representative from among councilmembers to attend task force meetings as a non-voting member, and in that event Council’s representative shall report to Council following each public meeting of the task force. The Mayor or any designee of her choosing shall serve as a non-voting member.
Click here to report an accessibility problem to a City of Lakewood public building, facility, space, right-of-way, etc.
Click here to read the resolution creating the ADA Task Force.
Click here to view the ADA Task Force Agendas.
- Mayor George Issues Statement On The Recently Released County Property Valuations October 14, 2021
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Sunday, October 31st October 05, 2021
- Firefighter/Paramedics Petty, Helbig, and Starcovic are the three newest members to join the Lakewood Fire Department October 04, 2021
Most Popular Pages
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development