Senior center activities and programs: A monthly calendar with scheduled events and lunch menus are available in print and by clicking on these links:
- Senior Monthly Activity Calendar – January 2022
- Senior Monthly Menu – January 2022
- Senior Monthly Activity Calendar – February 2022
- Senior Monthly Menu – February 2022
Come to the center and enjoy a wide range of activities and programming including:
- Fitness options, including Tai Chi, Adaptive Yoga and Adaptive Jazzercise
- Arts and Crafts
- A huge variety of games, including Yahtzee, Boggle, Connect 4, Chess/Checkers/Backgammon, Table Top Bowling, Uno and many more.
- Book Discussion Club or Play Reading Group
- Special speakers and presentations
- Parties and special events
Special Events: Hot dog cookouts, picnics in the park, holiday celebrations, day trips and lunch outings.
NOSCD Northeast Ohio Senior Citizens of the Deaf: The group meets every other Friday at the Kathleen & Robert Lawther Center (Senior Center West). Interpreter services available.
Lakewood Photographic Society: Meets every Tuesday at 7 p.m. mid September through mid May at Lawther Center West for anyone interested in photography.
AARP Tax Preparation Clinics: Held January through April. By appointment only.
- The children of Lakewood Community Care Center join us at the Lawther Center for a monthly story hour.
- Tea Party: Annual intergenerational tea party.
Call 216-521-1515 for more information.
Most Popular Pages
- Snow Reminders
- Patrol Officer Exam
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Lakewood Magazine
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Public Record Requests
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Business Relief Program
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Food Trucks