Senior center activities and programs: A monthly calendar with scheduled events and lunch menus are available in print and by clicking on these links:
- Senior Monthly Activity Calendar-January 2023
- Senior Monthly Menu – January 2023
- Senior Monthly Activity Calendar-February 2023
- Senior Monthly Menu – February 2023
Come to the center and enjoy a wide range of activities and programming including:
- Fitness options, including Tai Chi, Adaptive Yoga and Adaptive Jazzercise
- Arts and Crafts
- A huge variety of games, including Yahtzee, Boggle, Connect 4, Chess/Checkers/Backgammon, Table Top Bowling, Uno and many more.
- Book Discussion Club or Play Reading Group
- Special speakers and presentations
- Parties and special events
Special Events: Hot dog cookouts, picnics in the park, holiday celebrations, day trips and lunch outings.
NOSCD Northeast Ohio Senior Citizens of the Deaf: The group meets every other Friday. Interpreter services available.
Lakewood Photographic Society: Meets every Tuesday at 7 p.m. mid September through mid May for anyone interested in photography.
AARP Tax Preparation Clinics: Held January through April. By appointment only.
- The children of Lakewood Community Care Center join us at the Lawther Center for a monthly story hour.
- Tea Party: Annual intergenerational tea party.
Call 216-521-1515 for more information.