Early Childhood FAQs
Division of Early Childhood – (216) 529-5018
Q: What does the Division of Early Childhood offer?
A: The Division of Early Childhood offers a wide variety of support, education and community building programs and services for those residents raising or caring for our young children birth through age five.
Q: I am looking for childcare, where do I go?
A: Please contact: Division of Early Childhood (216) 529-5018 or you can access the listing by clicking here or contact: Starting Point – www.startingpoint
Q: I have questions about staff/child ratios in childcare centers?
A: Please contact: Division of Early Childhood (216) 529-5018 or you can access the listing by clicking here or contact: Child Care Licensing (Ohio Department of Job and Family Services) (877) 302-2347.
Q: I am new to Lakewood and looking for things to do with my young family?
A: Please contact: Division of Early Childhood (216) 529-5018 or you can access the listing by clicking here or contact: Lakewood Early Childhood PTA- http://www.lecpta.com/
Frequently Asked For Phone Numbers
- Cuyahoga County Childcare Assistance for Working Families (216) 987-6929.
- Starting Point Resource and Referral (216) 575-0061.
- Lakewood Community Service Center (216) 226-6466.
- Lakewood City Schools (216) 529-4000.
- Lakewood Recreation Department (216) 529-4081.
- Child Care Licensing (Ohio Department of Job and Family Services)
- (1-877) 302-2347.
- Any concerns related to child abuse/neglect, please report to (216) 696-KIDS (5437)
Most Popular Pages
- Safe Place Initiative
- Winterhurst Operator RFQ
- Fourth of July Parade Applications
- Lkwd Park Waterfront Feasibility Study
- Summer Fun in Lakewood
- Downtown Development
- Interceptor Tunnel Rehabilitation Project
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Lakewood Magazine
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art