Edanola New Build Project
Earlier this year, a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) was published to build a single-family home on a vacant city-owned parcel on Edanola Avenue. The RFQ’s objective was to partner with a developer to construct a new single family property while advancing the Community Vision through innovative design and addressing one or more of the following design features:
- The inclusion of a first floor master suite;
- Innovative energy efficiency (e.g. LEED Accreditation);
- Smart-home technology; or
- Storm water management landscape features or technologies.
We received four great submissions and selected two teams to interview. Through the interview process we selected Prairie Stone Group, LLC led by Dana Paul. Dana’s thoughtful proposed design included energy efficiency, a first floor master suite, a rain garden, and an interior layout and design that focuses on ADA accessibility. He recently completed the construction of a new home on Scenic Drive.
We expect Prairie Stone to begin the boards and commissions process this summer, and to begin construction by the end of 2017.
Most Popular Pages
- Snow Reminders
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Safe Place Initiative
- Lakewood Life Newsletter
- Downtown Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lkwd Park Waterfront Feasibility Study
- Interceptor Tunnel Rehabilitation Project
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Public Record Requests
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Accountability & Sound Governance