H2O (Help to Others)
H20, Help to Others, is a service-learning Program for high school and middle school Youth. It is a collaborative effort of:
- City of Lakewood Department of Human Services
- Lakewood City Schools
- Our community Supporters and
- The amazing youth of Lakewood.
- Local and county wide agencies and Service organizations.
- This program is dedicated to strengthening and enriching this community by engaging youth in LEARNING, LEADING, and SERVING. Youth are given the opportunity to be active contributors to their community while building and strengthening civic and social responsibility.
For more information, email Emmie Hutchison at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 216-529-6045.
For more about H2O, reach out to:
- Emmie Hutchison, H20 Coordinator, [ Email Emmie Hutchison » ]
- Amy Chodzin, H2O Assistant Coordinator, (216) 529-4169 [ Email Amy Chodzin » ]
Click here for more information about H2O.
Most Popular Pages
- Summer Events 2021
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Info
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development