Requirements for obtaining a housing or vacant property license may be found in Sections 1306.43 to 1306.491. The city is offering the following resources to assist landlords in Lakewood.
- Best Rental Practices: A Manual for Lakewood Landlords
The City has provided a guideline for landlords to help with various issues including applicant screening, rental agreements, crisis resolution, working with our building and housing officials and other problems facing landlords.
- A Friendly Lakewood Landlord Quiz
Take a short quiz to test your knowledge as a landlord!
How to be a GREAT Landlord in the City of Lakewood
Here’s a brief list of the steps you must take to become a well-informed and effective landlord within the City of Lakewood.
- Landlord Training Seminar Video
Take a look at the most recent Landlord Training Seminar video.
Most Popular Pages
- Safe Place Initiative
- Winterhurst Operator RFQ
- Fourth of July Parade Applications
- Lkwd Park Waterfront Feasibility Study
- Summer Fun in Lakewood
- Downtown Development
- Interceptor Tunnel Rehabilitation Project
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Lakewood Magazine
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art