Local Board of Tax Review
The Local Board of Tax Review hears appeals from taxpayers appealing their income tax obligations to the City. The Local Board of Tax Review meets as needed and performs a necessary due process function for residents.
The Local Board of Tax Review shall consist of three members. Two members shall be appointed by City Council. ,One member shall be appointed by the Mayor.
The term for members of the Local Board of Tax Review appointed by the legislative authority of the Municipality shall be two years. There is no limit on the number of terms that a member may serve should the member be reappointed by the legislative authority. The board member appointed by the Mayor shall serve at the discretion of the administrative official.
More information about the Local Board of Tax Review can be found in Section 128.18 of the Lakewood Codified Ordinances.
- Mayor George Issues Statement On The Recently Released County Property Valuations October 14, 2021
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Sunday, October 31st October 05, 2021
- Firefighter/Paramedics Petty, Helbig, and Starcovic are the three newest members to join the Lakewood Fire Department October 04, 2021
Most Popular Pages
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development