- Located at 13201 Madison Ave. offers the following:
- Usher Field: Lighted softball field. Call The Community Recreation and Education Department at 529-4081 for league and permit information.
- Full length soccer field, available to the public, unless a permit from the Board of Recreation has reserved the field.
- Call 529-4081 for permit information.
- Open picnic pavilion with four grills; We do not take reservations for this pavilion. It is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Two futsal courts
- Becks Pool: open during the summer months, various programs offered including open swims, learn to swim classes etc. For program information call The Community Recreation & Education Department at 529-4081.
- New playground equipment installed in 2008
Most Popular Pages
- Patrol Officer Exam
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Small Business Relief Program
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Cove Church Redevelopment