Paying your water bill made easy
The Lakewood Division of Utility Billing offers several convenient ways to pay your water bill:
- In person: You can pay by cash, check, money order, credit card, or debit card in our office during normal business hours. You may also deposit a check (no cash) into our drop box, which is located under the second window from our door.
- By phone: You can pay with a credit or debit card by calling (216) 529-6820 and choosing Option 2. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- By mail: You can mail payments made by check or money order to our office directly or to our PO Box. If your bank offers a bill payment service, we can accept payments via this method—but please be sure to include your account number (as printed on your bill) in the memo section.
- Bank Draft: Please call (216) 529-6820 and choose Option 2 for more information.
- Pay online: You can make an online payment through an Automated Clearing House (ACH) electronic funds transfer. Click here to go to a secure site to pay your bill online.
***For answers to additional payment-related inquiries, please see our FAQ below.***
If you are having difficulty paying your water bill or you have received late fees on your bill as a result of a delay in mail being delivered, please contact the Division of Water at (216) 529-6820.
Most Popular Pages
- Patrol Officer Exam
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Small Business Relief Program
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Cove Church Redevelopment