The Records Division is located at the Main Police Station, 12650 Detroit Ave. The hours for the Records Division are 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday-Friday. The Records Division is also closed on legal holidays.
Public records may be viewed without charge at the front counter of the police station during normal business hours.
To obtain a copy of a public record, the requester does not have to put the request in writing nor does the requester have to provide his or her identity or the intended use of the public record. However, the requester must be able to identify the records requested with sufficient clarity to allow the Lakewood Police Department to identify, retrieve, and review the records.
Click here to request a police record. If you have a question about the number of pages a report contains, or whether the information can be released, please call the Records Division at (216) 529-6785 for assistance.
- Mayor George Issues Statement On The Recently Released County Property Valuations October 14, 2021
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Sunday, October 31st October 05, 2021
- Firefighter/Paramedics Petty, Helbig, and Starcovic are the three newest members to join the Lakewood Fire Department October 04, 2021
Most Popular Pages
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development