Quest Construction Data Network
The City of Lakewood has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web-based initiative that will deliver our Bid and Request for Proposal advertisements and documents to you in a timely and cost effective manner. Advertisements on QuestCDN and in the local newspaper(s) will include the Quest Project/Request number you will need to access the electronic documents. Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- You may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. You only pay for the bid or RFP documents you download.
- Bid/RFP documents can be previewed at no cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the documents.
- Bid/RFP documents will be delivered in Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- Bid/RFP(s) are electronically submitted and computed for you so there are no mathematical errors.
- All required documents are included with your submittal which has checks and balances to assure the Bidder has submitted all required documents.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site to access them. Addenda may be downloaded at no cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the website.
- You may contact QuestCDN at 952-233-1632 with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading, or working with the digital Bid/RFP documents.
Click here to view the City of Lakewood Project/Request utilizing Quest CDN.
Most Popular Pages
- Snow Reminders
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Safe Place Initiative
- Lakewood Life Newsletter
- Downtown Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lkwd Park Waterfront Feasibility Study
- Interceptor Tunnel Rehabilitation Project
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Public Record Requests
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Accountability & Sound Governance