Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Sunday, October 31stOctober 05, 2021
The City of Lakewood will observe Halloween Trick-or-Treating between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 31, 2021.
The City offers these safety tips for parents, residents and drivers:
- Parents should encourage their trick-or-treaters to be especially careful after sunset. If escorting their children, parents should carry a flashlight as an additional safeguard.
- Residents giving out candy and treats can help prevent accidents by reminding children to be especially careful crossing streets and to walk up and down steps, instead of running.
- Halloween night drivers should be especially vigilant. Motorists should drive more cautiously and be prepared to stop.
Click here for more Halloween safety tips from The Cuyahoga County Office of Emergency Management.
Most Popular Pages
- Patrol Officer Exam
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Small Business Relief Program
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Cove Church Redevelopment