Click here to see our monthly newsletter/calendar of events.
We offer programming Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) with typical hours of 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Exercise – a variety of classes to include Jazzercise, Tai Chi, Yoga, line dancing, Silver Strength, Matter of Balance, tabletop bowling, corn hole, Bocci ball and walking groups.
- Games including: Rummikub, MahJong, Apples to Apples, LCR, Uno, and Euchre
- Pinochle & Hand &Foot
- Crafts: Crocheting & knitting, make it and take it, jewelry making, assorted craft projects to include theme of the month
- Art classes: multiple medium offerings with local art instructor or on your own
- Educational and Brain Challenging Activities: trivia, spelling bees, group word search & crosswords, play reading, science and current events/ humanities discussions, Travelogues, and more
Trips – monthly trips to include local restaurants, shopping, orchestra, museums & cultural sites and excursions within a 2 hour radius.
Most Popular Pages
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Safe Place Initiative
- Lakewood Life Newsletter
- Downtown Development
- Lkwd Park Waterfront Feasibility Study
- Interceptor Tunnel Rehabilitation Project
- Lakewood Magazine
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Accountability & Sound Governance