The City of Lakewood Municipal Income Tax Division will extend payment arrangements for outstanding tax liabilities to taxpayers experiencing financial difficulties, under the following conditions:
- All tax year filings (returns, exemptions, and/or extensions) must be current and up to date.
- The monthly payment amount must be a minimum of $50.00 per month, or must be an amount extending the payment plan for no more than 12 months.
- The monthly payment must be made via ACH (Automated ClearingHouse) Electronic Funds Transfer, whereby the payment can be deducted directly from a checking or savings account. The withdrawal date for monthly payments is the 22nd of each month, except for when that 22nd falls on a weekend or holiday—then the withdrawal will happen on the next business day.
NOTE: Personal checks and electronic fund transfers returned unpaid due to non-sufficient funds will be assessed a $30.00 fee.
Linked below is our registration form for the monthly payment plan:
We also offer ACH withdrawals for quarterly estimates. The registration form for the quarterly estimate ACH is below:
ACH Electronic Funds Transfer Registration Form-Quarterly Estimates
Changes to your ACH Electronic Funds Transfer for quarterly estimates or payment plans need to be made in writing or by contacting our office directly a minimum of five (5) business days prior to the next scheduled funds transfer.
ACH Electronic Funds Transfer Change Form
Most Popular Pages
- Patrol Officer Exam
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Small Business Relief Program
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development
- Cove Church Redevelopment