Lakewood is working on plans to improve Foster Pool at Lakewood Park. The planning for the new pool is geared towards providing ADA access, making the pool systems operate more efficiently, and adding amenities for people of all ages and abilities.
The City has been working on gathering input to guide the development of the pool concepts. An initial survey was conducted in Spring of 2021 and 885 people responded. The summary results are provided HERE, with an analysis of the open-ended responses HERE.
A follow-up survey was conducted to narrow the focus of the amenities. The summary results are provided HERE.
The team also held an in-person open house at the pool on August 13, 2021. The consultants and city staff spent the day at the pool to observe the use of the pool and talk to residents about the preliminary concept. Feedback from this meeting, use observations, and the survey were used to revise the draft concept.
The most recent concept draft is provided below.
- Mayor George Issues Statement On The Recently Released County Property Valuations October 14, 2021
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat set for Sunday, October 31st October 05, 2021
- Firefighter/Paramedics Petty, Helbig, and Starcovic are the three newest members to join the Lakewood Fire Department October 04, 2021
Most Popular Pages
- E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Small Business Relief Program
- Residental Rent Assistance
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Cove Church Redevelopment
- Accountability & Sound Governance
- Food Trucks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public Record Requests
- Biking Lakewood
- Minutes / Agendas
- Clean Water Lakewood
- Pavilion Rentals
- Lead Safety
- Public Art
- Downtown Development